Friday, February 13, 2009

Can’t… Stop… Learning…

This is a brief list of the sites that I like to visit. I attempt to avoid always wasting my time and instead of watching TV I will watch presentations or classes. Most of the time they are just, if not more, entertaining. This way I am entertained and educated. I particularly like TED, MIT OCW, and PBS. The Periodic Table Videos are fun too.

Presentations/Talks/TV programs/Podcast

TED

fora.tv

Fluid Mechanics Films

PBS NOVA

PBS Science NOW

PBS Frontline

PBS Nerd.tv

Astronomycast

Institute for Advanced Study

periodicvideos.com

reason.tv

Expert Village

Open Courseware

ocwconsortium.org

MIT OCW

UTAH ocw

Yale OCW

academicearth.org

Blogs/Articles

nature.com

bad astronomy

freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com

instructables.com

1 comment:

tonsil stones removal said...

thank you for sharing this list.